Lord Spookyraven's ear trumpet
Eh? What? I can't hear you!
(In-game plural: Lord Spookyraven's ear trumpets)
- Allows you to hear the Names of various demons in some non-combat adventures (for example Hoom Hah in the Spooky Forest), that can be used in the Summoning Chamber. (See Summoning Chamber for a list.)
- When equipped, you receive the Strung-Up Quartet message after every combat round.
- At some point (possibly the Manor revamp of May 14, 2014) the Mysticality requirement was reduced from 40 to 20.
- This item and its function may be a reference to the Looney Tunes short "Now Hear This", in which wackiness ensues when a man accidentally uses one of the Devil's horns as an ear trumpet.
|TOP 10 Lord Spookyraven's ear trumpet collections|
6. QLou - 362 | 7. ckb1 - 357 | 8. KAIN - 355 | 9. iaruk - 346 | 10. Marge - 344
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings