|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||Lord Flameface's Throne Room|
|Resistance||100% all except cold|
You enter the throne room of Lord Flameface. The air shimmers with intense heat. The smell of brimstone (with a slight hint of barbecue sauce) pervades the room.
"You dare?" shouts the goblinoid figure, clad in flames, as he rises from his sizzling throne. "You dare confront Lord Flameface?"
Before you can answer, he bellows "I have seen things. I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. I haven't heard them, no, but I have seen them so clearly that my eyes became flame. The very air on fire, off the shoulders of ancient gods. Sea salt chips burned to a crisp near the Silent Gate. Soon you will see them too. Soon the gift shared with me will be unleashed on you all..."
"Wait a minute," you say. "I know you. You're that bored goblin kid who got me a beer that one time. How've you been, old buddy? I never got a chance to thank you for that be--"
"I... AM LORD FLAMEFACE!" he retorts. "And I will not be defied!"
"I wasn't really planning on defying you," you reply, "but if you wanna do this the hard way..."
He pulls a sausage out of his belt and squeezes it, dousing your <knee> in hot grease. Freaking goblins, man. What is it with them and sausages? Argh! Ow! Argh! Ouch! Oof! Oof! Ow! Argh! Argh! Ouch! (hot damage)
He closes his eyes as though listening intently to something you cannot hear. Then he reopens them, nods, smiles, and your entire body catches fire. Ow! Eek! Argh! Ugh! Ooh! Ooh! Ugh! Eek! Ouch! Oof! (hot damage)
As he dissolves, Lord Flameface hisses "It is too late. My silent masters have already begun their silent preparations. In complete silence."
|You acquire an item: blank note (100% chance)*|
|You acquire 3 forbidden sausages (100% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Lord Flameface's cloak (100% chance)*|
- Its attacks are auto-hit and hot-based. Does 200-250 damage per attack, plus (MonsterAtk-YourMoxie) (min 0). This is reduced by damage reduction, damage absorption, and hot resistance as normal.
- May foreshadow (four-shadowed?) another future event.
- It appears you have met Lord Flameface before.
- Has a soft damage cap (for Cold) with parameters (100%, 500, 0.25). Meaning:
- First, damage is multiplied by 100% (no effect).
- Afterwards, if the damage dealt from a single source would otherwise be over 500, then a soft damage cap kicks in. The resultant damage is 500 + (X-500)0.25, rounded down, where X > 500 is the damage before the soft cap.
- Lord Flameface appears to be immune to multi-round stuns. Single-round stuns seem to work.
- Lord Flameface's monologue paraphrases Roy's famous speech, given as he dies at the end of the 1982 film Blade Runner.