Llama lama cria
(In-game plural: llama lama criae)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
|You put the llama lama cria in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It immediately transcends the boundaries of time in order to instantaneously reach adulthood. Neat!|
|You decide to name him Buddeus.|
- June 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts as a half-weight volleyball, and drops gongs that allow you to go on a variety of spiritual journeys.
- The plural follows the Loathing tradition of inventing Latin plurals for Latin-seeming words. Being a Spanish word the correct plural for cria is las crias.
- The description text about "baby llama drama" is a reference to the children's book "Llama Llama Red Pajama" by Anna Dewdney, in which Baby Llama engages in "llama drama" at bedtime.
- That text may also refer to the song "Miss Jackson" by hiphop group Outkast, where the lyrics state "...my baby mama's drama..."
|TOP 10 llama lama cria collections|
6. Darkrift - 8 | 7. gonepostal - 7 | 8. Harml3ss - 7 | 9. x1a4 - 6 | 10. eibbeD - 6
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
packet of mayfly bait
| llama lama cria
| Succeeded by:|
little box of fireworks