Little paper umbrella
This is a miniature replica of a real umbrella, if real umbrellas were made of bamboo and paper. And broke if you so much as looked at them funny, dammit.
(In-game plural: little paper umbrellas)
- tropical island souvenir crate (1-3?)
- Advanced Cocktailcrafting (0-5)
- Throw Party (0-8)
- Obsolete methods
- The Shore (Tropical Paradise Island Getaway)
- a little sump'm sump'm
- bungle in the jungle
- ducha de oro
- fruity girl swill
- Gordon Bennett
- horizontal tango
- roll in the hay
- yellow brick road
You poke <it> with the toothpick end of the little paper umbrella, doing X damage. KERBLAM! SPLAT! WHAM!
You pretend that you're a bartender making a fruity girl drink, and that <its> eye is a maraschino cherry. <It> takes X damage, and seriously... ow. ZOT! BARF! WHAMMO!
You smack <it> repeatedly with the tiny umbrella. <It> falls over laughing and sustains X damage. WHACK! SPLAT! BONK!
- All drinks made with this require knowledge of Advanced Cocktailcrafting.
- Drinks made with little paper umbrellas will give high amounts of Mysticality substats.
|coconut shell | little paper umbrella | magical ice cubes|
|TOP 10 little paper umbrella collections|
6. JoshuaKing - 12686 | 7. Weefreemen - 11643 | 8. Escaflowne - 10000 | 9. Raullen - 9817 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 7677
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings