TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
Little box of fireworks
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This is a box of adorable little fireworks. They're too small for you to set off without blowing your fingernails off, but they're just exactly the right size for your familiar.
(In-game plural: little boxes of fireworks)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- If you would not have gained initiative:
- <name> fires off an adorable little bottle rocket. The tiny pop startles your opponent so much that you're able to take it completely by surprise.
- (Gives you the jump if it would otherwise fail.)
- If the monster's attack exceeds your moxie?:
- <name> lights a cute little string of firecrackers and tosses them on the ground behind/through your opponent.
- (Delevels enemy - seems to occur if the enemy is recognized as being more powerful than you.)
- <name> produces a tubular red firecracker labeled M-X, lights the long fuse, and tosses it behind your opponent.
- X is a number (~1.5-2.0x fam weight)
- If your familiar tossed a string of firecrackers:
- The string of firecrackers continues to go off, unnerving your opponent
- (Delevels enemy further.)
- If your familiar tossed an M-X:
- The M-X explodes, blowing off some of your opponent's fingers and dealing Y (+Z) damage.
- (Y = X/2 rounded up, Z = X/2 rounded down. Occurs on the third round of combat.)
- <name> lights a miniature Catherine wheel and dances in the shower of sparks. How cute!
- (Increases Items from Monsters by 25%)
- <name> sets off a lovely little cluster rocket, and smiles broadly as it explodes.
- (Grants you three substat points.)
- July 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store. Its in-store description:
- Lets your familiar play with fireworks before, during, and after combat.
- Equips on any familiar except for the Comma Chameleon.
- Lets your familiar Fire off a Roman Candle.
- CLEESHing your opponent will cause delayed fireworks such as the M-X to be lost.
- Will allow you to gain initiative on Lord Spookyraven.
- After each combat, there is a 50% chance of the +item effect, and a 50% chance of the +stat effect.
|TOP 10 little box of fireworks collections|
6. willied1 - 6 | 7. Buzzbuzz - 6 | 8. Zaranthos - 5 | 9. PansieMan - 5 | 10. dfens73 - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
llama lama cria
| little box of fireworks
| Succeeded by:|
cotton candy cocoon