Little box of fireworks
|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
The free jump does in fact still happen. What is the threshhold? (Failing by X?)
little box of fireworks
This is a box of adorable little fireworks. They're too small for you to set off without blowing your fingernails off, but they're just exactly the right size for your familiar.
Type: familiar equipment
Cannot be discarded
+5 to Familiar Weight
NOTE: This item cannot be equipped while in Hardcore.
: little boxes of fireworks
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
- If you would not have gained initiative:
- <name> fires off an adorable little bottle rocket. The tiny pop startles your opponent so much that you're able to take it completely by surprise.
- (Gives you the jump if it would otherwise fail.)
- If the monster's attack exceeds your moxie?:
- <name> lights a cute little string of firecrackers and tosses them on the ground behind/through your opponent.
- (Delevels enemy - seems to occur if the enemy is recognized as being more powerful than you.)
- <name> produces a tubular red firecracker labeled M-X, lights the long fuse, and tosses it behind your opponent.
- X is a number (~1.5-2.0x fam weight)
- If your familiar tossed a string of firecrackers:
- The string of firecrackers continues to go off, unnerving your opponent
- (Delevels enemy further.)
- If your familiar tossed an M-X:
- The M-X explodes, blowing off some of your opponent's fingers and dealing Y (+Z) damage.
- (Y = X/2 rounded up, Z = X/2 rounded down. Occurs on the third round of combat.)
- <name> lights a miniature Catherine wheel and dances in the shower of sparks. How cute!
- (Increases Items from Monsters by 25%)
- <name> sets off a lovely little cluster rocket, and smiles broadly as it explodes.
- (Grants you three substat points.)
- July 2008's item of the month from Mr. Store. Its in-store description:
- Lets your familiar play with fireworks before, during, and after combat.
- Equips on any familiar except for the Comma Chameleon.
- Lets your familiar Fire off a Roman Candle.
- CLEESHing your opponent will cause delayed fireworks such as the M-X to be lost.
- Will allow you to gain initiative on Lord Spookyraven.
- After each combat, there is a 50% chance of the +item effect, and a 50% chance of the +stat effect.