Little Canadia is in the far north of Seaside Town, stretching across both sides of the tracks. It is home to many Canadians and lumberjacks. This location is visible only those who have ascended under the Platypus, Opossum, or Marmot moon sign.
In Little Canadia you can find:
- Marty's House
- Le Dègueulasse Marais (after starting Marty's Quest)
- Little Canadia Jewelers
- Chez Snootée
- The Institute for Canadian Studies
- The Super-Secret Canadian Mind-Control Device
- Outskirts of Camp Logging Camp
- Camp Logging Camp
Little Canadia was introduced with the implementation of ascension in June 2005. On June 6, 2013 the area was revamped, with the addition of Marty's House and Le Dègueulasse Marais. Prior to the revamp, Little Canadia looked like this:
|Back to Seaside Town|
- Little Canada, or Le petit Canada, refers to the areas in U.S. towns and cities settled by immigrants from the Province of Quebec, known as French Canadians. Approximately 900,000 French Canadians emigrated to the United States in the period of 1840-1930, with most settling in New England.