Lights Out Quest
Spookyraven Manor hasn't been in the best state of upkeep ever since its previous inhabitants... vanished. Periodically when adventuring in a part of the Manor not named The Haunted Pantry, the lights have a chance to go out.
Things start to break down a bit after there.
However, some persistent adventurers may start to notice a few patterns emerging from the midst of the darkness. You may end up discovering something potentially terrifying.
The Elizabeth quest starts in The Haunted Storage Room
- At Lights Out in the Storage Room, Look out the Window
- At Lights Out in the Laundry Room, Check a Pile of Stained Sheets
- At Lights Out in the Bathroom, Inspect the Bathtub
- At Lights Out in the Kitchen, Make a Snack
- At Lights Out in the Library, Go to the Childrens' Section
- At Lights Out in the Ballroom, Dance with Yourself
- At Lights Out in the Gallery, Check out the Tormented Damned Souls Painting and defeat the ghost of Elizabeth Spookyraven
The Stephen quest starts in The Haunted Bedroom
- At Lights Out in the Bedroom, Search for a light, search a nearby nightstand, Check a nightstand on your left
- At Lights Out in the Nursery, Search for a lamp, search over by the (gaaah) stuffed animals, examine the dresser, open the bear and put your hand inside, unlock the box
- At Lights Out in the Conservatory, Make a torch, examine the graves, examine the grave marked "Crumbles"
- At Lights Out in the Billiards Room, Search for a light, What the heck, let's explore a bit, examine the taxidermy heads
- At Lights Out in the Wine Cellar, Try to find a light, keep your cool, investigate the wine racks, examine the Pinot Noir rack
- At Lights Out in the Boiler Room, Look for a light, search the barrel, No, but I will anyway
- At Lights Out in the Laboratory, Search for a light, check it out, examine the weird machines, enter 23-47-99 and turn on the machine and defeat Stephen Spookyraven
- For defeating Elizabeth Spookyraven, you receive Elizabeth's Dollie and her paintbrush and receive this note in your Quest Log:
- Like Father Like Daughter
- You found and put to rest the spirit of Elizabeth Spookyraven.
- For defeating Stephen Spookyraven, you receive Stephen's lab coat and his secret formula and receive this note in your Quest Log:
- Like Mother Like Son
- You found and put to rest the spirit of Stephen Spookyraven.
- With the exception of the final battles against the two Spookyraven ghosts, nothing in this quest consumes adventures, regardless of which choice is picked. Each battle consumes one adventure.
- The "Lights out in the X room" adventure occurs every 37 turns. Since each quest takes place in 7 rooms, with 37 turns between steps, you will need a minimum of 259 adventures to complete each of these quests, or 518 total for both. (It can be less, depending on how many turns it takes to get your first Lights Out.)
- During the 37 turn countdown, you do not have to adventure in Spookyraven Manor. If you miss the counter in Spookyraven manor, it continues anyway.
- The Lights Out adventures occur when your "Turns Played (total)" (not turns played this run), modulo 37, is 0.
- If you are caught in the wrong room during a quest chain, you won't break the chain because the chain unlocks a third option or a different outcome in a particular room, which then continues the chain.
- This adventure can be overwritten by clovers, SRs, wandering monsters and the like, so time accordingly.