Libram of Love Songs
If you're one of those people who have had enough of silly love songs, this is probably the wrong libram for you. However, if you want to fill the world with silly love songs (and what's wrong with that, I'd like to know!), then you'll love this libram. And if you read the libram, you'll summon the perfect love song to express your libram love. Handy!
(In-game plural: Librams of Love Songs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Libram to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Libram on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Libram of Love Songs on it:
|You carefully place the Libram on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Libram of Love Songs already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of that Libram on your bookshelf.|
- February 2009's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Allows you to summon Love Songs, items that are usable both in and out of combat.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Love Song. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- This Item-of-the-Month was added one day late, on February 2, 2009.
- Most of this description refers to the song "Silly Love Songs" by the group Wings, which states "Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs -- what's wrong with that, I'd like to know."
|TOP 10 Libram of Love Songs collections|
6. murphs - 7 | 7. Zaranthos - 7 | 8. hohofolderol - 6 | 9. gonepostal - 6 | 10. willied1 - 6
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
container of Spooky Putty
| Libram of Love Songs
| Succeeded by:|