|An eye for an eye|
Hey, hovering potato
Might trip up your foes.
Prevents enemies from attacking you
Ability: Trips your foe, might make them miss their attack
Throne/Bjorn: Combat Initiative +20%, sometimes restores 5-6 HP and 3-4 MP in combat
Hatchling: potato sprout
Familiar-Specific Equipment: many-eyed glasses
- Regular message:
- <name> entangles your opponent with powerful vines, preventing <it> from attacking you.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> uses his vines to give you an invigorating head massage. It's not the same as giving you a foot massage, but it's in the same ballpark.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> uses his vines to give you an invigorating shoulder massage, then pats you on the back as if to say "You can do it, buddy!" Good ol' <name>.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> eyes your slain foe and finds some extra meat it had hidden away.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> grabs the maypole with a vine and swings around it.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles a tuberiffic, tubular smile with his wax lips.
- When entered in an Ultimate Cage Match:
- <name> is a lover, not a fighter. Well, not really -- potatoes just suck at this event.
- Blocking occurs 1.5 × wt% of the time, with a maximum of 90% (attained at 60 pounds and above), where "wt" is the weight of the familiar.
- Monster criticals do not bypass the potato's ability.
- If initiative is lost, then the potato will never block on that first round. It can block normally on the rest of the rounds in that combat, however.
- The Sorceress' Levitating Potato was one of the pets which appeared in The Sorceress's Chamber.