Legendary Epic Weapon
There are six Legendary Epic Weapons that can be obtained in the Kingdom of Loathing, one for each class. All of these weapons have a power of 90, a main attribute requirement of 15, and a similar creation method. First obtain the Epic Weapon for your class, and meatsmith it with a class-specific item from the Fun House. Since this third item is a class-specific quest reward, the Legendary Epic Weapons can only be constructed (or even possessed) by a character of the appropriate class. As of NS13, there is a guild quest which involves the making of your character's class Legendary Epic Weapon, and eventually obtaining the Ultimate Legendary Epic Weapon.
- The Seal Clubber's Legendary Epic Weapon is Hammer of Smiting
- The Turtle Tamer's Legendary Epic Weapon is the Chelonian Morningstar
- The Pastamancer's Legendary Epic Weapon is the Greek Pasta of Peril
- The Sauceror's Legendary Epic Weapon is the 17-alarm Saucepan
- The Disco Bandit's Legendary Epic Weapon is the Shagadelic Disco Banjo
- The Accordion Thief's Legendary Epic Weapon is the Squeezebox of the Ages
- Prior to a June 2nd, 2015 update, the Epic Weapon for each class was meatsmithable, regardless of character class.