This is a tiny necklace designed to make your familiar heavier. If your familiar were wearing this, you'd no longer be able to walk around saying, "He ain't heavy, he's my familiar."
(In-game plural: lead necklaces)
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- The Cake-Shaped Arena
- Every fifth win with an elemental gravy fairy, a black cat, or other familiars which cannot obtain familiar-specific equipment from the arena.
- box of Familiar Jacks (for familiars without familiar-specific equipment)
- Equips on any familiar except the Comma Chameleon.
- Winning with an elemental Gravy Fairy always gives a lead necklace; their familiar-specific equipment is available elsewhere.
- The phrase "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" pre-dates the well-known 1969 song of that title (by The Hollies) by 45 years -- in September 1924 it was the title of an article in Kiwanis Magazine by its editor Roe Fulkerson.
|TOP 10 lead necklace collections|
6. DarwinsBlade - 3890 | 7. romanlv - 3800 | 8. Joeisme - 3500 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 2131 | 10. Pumpkinheadme - 2122
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings