As you are about to leave the station, you notice a data entry pad and a sign above it that says <WORD>. Huh, that's odd.
|Enterin the logbook and then||leave|
- If wrong:
After you scrawl <ENTRY> on the data entry pad, it withdraws into the wall. Nothing else happens, so after a few minutes you turn around and take your leave of the L.O.V.
- If right:
After you scrawl <ENTRY> on the data entry pad, it withdraws into the wall. There is a loud bing and then some slips of paper emerge from a slot you hadn't noticed before. A robotic voice congratulates you on your stoicism and deductive skills, and informs you that this reward is a once-only prize. You grab the tickets and take your leave of the L.O.V.
|You acquire 3 LOV Entrance Passes|
You ignore the data entry pad and take your leave of the L.O.V.
- Occurs after choosing to skip all fights and take no items or effects at The Tunnel of L.O.V.E., after L.O.V. Emporium.
- The first letters of the words you get on the first six times you get this give you a unique password. After that the letters you get are "ISYOURANSWER".
- You do not need to do this on consecutive days.
- If you forget a letter the sequence repeats after 21 days.
- Entering the correct word gives 3 LOV Entrance Passes.
- Entering the correct password and getting the passes stops this adventure from recurring and is a once per account event.