This is a small fuzzy brown fruit, notable for its similarity to a small fuzzy brown bird. The main difference between them is that the fruit is green when you cut it open.
(In-game plural: kiwus)
|You eat the kiwi, mate. Then you throw a shrimp on the barbie. Wait, no you don't.|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- The description refers to the New Zealand kiwi bird.
- Kiwi is also an informal term referring to an inhabitant of New Zealand. The fruit is never called a kiwi in New Zealand, where it is instead referred to by its full name of kiwifruit.
- "You eat the kiwi, mate" refers to the Australian and New Zealand trait of adding "mate" to the end of some questions and statements.
- "Throw a shrimp on the barbie" refers to 1980s advertisement for Australia done by Paul Hogan.
- The retraction after throwing a shrimp on the barbie could refer to the friendly rivalry between Australia and New Zealand; it's unlikely an inhabitant of either country would follow traditions from both countries simultaneously.
- The plural of this item is an intentional misinterpretation of the fact that, in Latin, singular words ending in "-us" often form plurals ending in "-i". Please do not submit this as a bug or you may be the final straw that makes HotStuff flip out and go crazy.
|cocktail onion | kiwi | kumquat | raspberry | tangerine | tonic water | peach | plum | pear|
|TOP 10 kiwi collections|
6. KiwiGuy - 2584 | 7. General_Herpes - 2343 | 8. kirByllAmA - 2184 | 9. SatireSloth - 1603 | 10. whizdad - 1517
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings