Kingdom of Loathing Calendar
- For an explanation of the clan calendar, see Calendar of Loathing.
- Most in-game holidays will occur on their corresponding real-life dates, assuming the Dev Team remembers ahead of time -- St. Sneaky Pete's Day on Saint Patrick's Day, Oyster Egg Day on Easter, etc.
- The current date is shown on the right pane before you load chat. If you belong to a clan which has a Calendar of Loathing, the calendar will be shown there; otherwise, there will only be a text date.
- Another way to determine the current date is go into chat and send a private message to chatbot that says "day":
- /msg chatbot day
- Chatbot's reply will be in the format IRL Day Month Year, 24 Hour Time, KoL Month Day, Stat Day Information.
- The clan Noblesse Oblige has created an in-depth calendar.
- You can also use the almanac, which not only tells you what day it is, but also predicts the real-life dates of the next KoL holidays and stat days.
- The Store of Loathing sells a calendar which contains information about in-game moon phases and holidays. The calendar's artists receive a special in-game item as a reward. So far the Periodical Paintbrush, Seasonal Beret, Annual Ascot, Gregarious Gregorian Smock, Leapin' Trousers, Solstice Shield and Temporal Tempera Tube have been awarded.