KäsesoßesturmType: Combat Spell
MP Cost: 10
This spell allows you to conjure up a storm of pungent cheese sauce.
|Source:||Zu Mannkäse Dienen|
|Effect:||Deals (40-44)+(0.3*Mys) Stench Damage, where Mys is your buffed Mysticality (which is capped at ?), and divisions are rounded down.|
|You summon a storm of pungent cheese sauce, drenching your opponent for X damage.|
- Has a hard cap of 150 (100?), applied before bonus spell damage.
- Available from The Traveling Trader on January 7, 2010 by means of Zu Mannkäse Dienen for 100 twinkly wads
- This skill is a clone of Saucestorm for damage, though it deals only Stench damage.
- If a player used the book before it was made usable by only Saucerors, the skill is still kept and is usable.
- This spell adds to a Sauceror's arsenal for attacking all weaknesses of elemental monsters. Cold beats Sleaze and Stench, Hot beats Spooky and Cold, and Stench beats Hot and Spooky.
- The name of the spell is slightly incorrect German for, unsurprisingly, "cheese sauce storm." As phonological rules call for an epenthetic "n" here, it should be "Käsesoßensturm".
- Before the Pastamancer/Sauceror dual-revamp on November 14, 2013, this skill had a damage formula of (14-18)+(0.2*Mys), with mys capped at 125, had no hard cap, and did not have a Splashback effect for Saucerors.
- At one point, against opponents that count as multiple opponents (like the Irritating Series of Random Encounters), the spell hits 2 opponents, doubling the damage, with the text: You summon a storm of pungent cheese sauce, drenching two of them for X damage. This may have been removed with the revamp.