Juju Mojo Mask
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This wooden mask, carved with the image of a snarling (but bemused) face, comes from one of the more tropical regions of Distant Lands. It's useful for decorating the walls of a tacky tiki bar, or for channeling the wrath of vengeful and powerful island gods. Whichever.
(In-game plural: Juju Mojo Masks)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- July 2010's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Calls forth the wrath of various island gods.
- This item cannot be equipped at the same time as the V for Vivala mask. Trying to do so yields this message:
- You can't equip a Juju Mojo Mask because you're already wearing a V for Vivala mask.
- During combat, some actions will gain you the favor of a God, giving you one of the following intrinsic effects, each with its associated skill:
Using a muscle class skill on your opponent
Using a spell in combat
Using a combat item or moxie class combat skill
- Conditions for acquiring a Gaze:
- You are taking an action in combat that fulfills one of the Gaze requirements.
- You do not already have a god's Gaze.
- If you have not used the corresponding Wrath skill today, the Gaze activates. Otherwise, the chance of it activating depends on the number of times the Wrath was used:
- 3/4 chance of activation
- 2/4 chance of activation
- 1/4 chance of activation
- 1/8 chance of activation (thereafter)
- Losing a Gaze by unequipping the mask does not reduce the chance of getting a Gaze.
- Each Gaze/Wrath pair is on its own counter, so using Wrath of the Trickster God does not decrease the chance of getting Gaze of the Volcano God.
- The effects persist until you remove the mask or use the skill.
|Juju Mojo Mask gods|
|Volcano (muscle skills)||Lightning (spells)||Trickster (items/moxie skills)|
||Wrath||Each round after activation:
|TOP 10 Juju Mojo Mask collections|
6. Abikum - 5 | 7. hohofolderol - 5 | 8. godless heathen - 5 | 9. mwahaha - 4 | 10. Montoya - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Juju Mojo Mask
| Succeeded by:|
Schmalz's First Prize Beer