Jingle Jangle Jingle
Your familiar's neck is decked (like the halls) with a festive set of jingling bells. It's beginning to sound a lot like Crimbo!
Familiar will act more often in combat
- Casting Jingle Bells skill (5-20 Adventures)
- The message "<name>'s bells jingle merrily" appears each time this effect causes a familiar to act when it would not otherwise have acted.
- Increases familiar actions by an absolute 10%.
- A familiar which acts 20% of the time normally will act 30% of the time with this buff active.
- A familiar which acts 33% of the time normally will act 43% of the time.
- A familiar which acts 50% of the time normally will act 60% of the time.
- Levitating Potato-based familiars are unaffected by this buff.
- This only increases the frequency of familiar actions during combat, not end-of-combat actions. It also provides no benefit to familiars that attempt to act every round, such as the Slimeling1, Sabre-Toothed Lime or the MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech.
- The bonus stacks additively with other Familiar Action Frequency modifiers.
1. Sniffing around for something to absorb counts as an action.