Even though Jarlsberg cooked with his mind, he still carried a frying pan around for some reason historians never really understood. But now you understand -- it's a really, really nice pan.
(In-game plural: Jarlsberg's pans)
- Jarlsberg's pan (Cosmic portal mode)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
- The first time you take a hit in a combat:
You pant heavily as you twirl Jarlsberg's pan, conjuring a mystical forcefield to absorb the blow. Eek! Argh! Ouch!
You spin Jarsberg'sOuch! Ooh! Ooh!pan like an expert handler of pans, conjuring a magical forcefield to absorb the blow.
You toss Jarlsberg's pan by the handle, twirling and catching, catching and tossing, until you've made a forcefield that quivers like a sunny-side-up egg. The forcefield absorbs most of the force of the blow. Ugh! Ooh! Ugh!
You toss Jarlsberg's pan from hand to hand, until a forcefield spans from the pan between your hands. Argh! Ugh! Ouch!
orYou twirl Jarlsberg's pan around by the handle, conjuring a shimmering barrier of energy that absorbs most of the force of the blow. Bam! Oof! Ugh! Argh!
|You shake the pan as though you're flipping a pancake over and over. Then you really flip your pancake as the pan begins to make a sizzling sound, despite the fact that you're not actually cooking anything.
The sizzling builds in intensity until there is a massive *FWOOP* sound and a rush of air, as the pan collapses into itself and becomes a pan-shaped gateway to the Cosmos.
- March 2013's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: A fantastic pan, man! Can be tuned to convert dropped food and booze items into helpful potions
- Does not need to be equipped for the extra food conjuration; it simply has to be in your inventory.
- Bonus Spell Damage
- Items from Monsters (Food)
- MP Regeneration
- Damage Reduction
- Jarlsberg's Cosmic Kitchen
|TOP 10 Jarlsberg's pan collections|
6. Michael Landon - 2 | 7. kahroo - 2 | 8. saldon - 2 | 9. Woahoho - 2 | 10. I am here_why - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
GameInformPowerDailyPro subscription card
| Jarlsberg's pan
| Succeeded by:|
Libram of Pulled Taffy