Insanely spicy jumping bean burrito
This is a jumping bean burrito that's been kicked up so many notches that the BAM you just heard was actually a sonic boom.
(In-game plural: insanely spicy jumping bean burritos)
- Dropped after combat by a Lil' Barrel Mimic (sometimes)
- Summon hobo underling/Ask the hobo for something to eat (0-1)
|pile of jumping beans||flat dough|
|jumping bean burrito||spices|
|spicy jumping bean burrito||jabañero pepper|
|insanely spicy jumping bean burrito|
|You eat the insanely spicy jumping bean burrito. The sensation of the beans jumping around in your gullet is eclipsed completely by the excruciating pain the spiciness causes.|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
- This item will not give you Chronic Indigestion when eaten. You need the insanely spicy enchanted bean burrito for that.
- Previously used by Moxie Classes to pass a test of the Nemesis quest, before the 2015 revamp.
- The description of this item refers to two of the common catch phrases used by Emeril Lagasse, "Bam" and "Kick it up a notch."
|insanely spicy bean burrito | insanely spicy enchanted bean burrito | insanely spicy jumping bean burrito|
|TOP 10 insanely spicy jumping bean burrito collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 654 | 7. Olorin - 624 | 8. lupus4 - 607 | 9. General_Herpes - 497 | 10. Poncho the Sane - 483
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings