|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
Immaculate SeasoningType: Passive
MP Cost: N/A
With this skill, your sauces will always be the perfect temperature for the occasion. That occasion more often than not being combat with a monster.
Sauce spells will always be the right temperature
|Effect:||This skill will automatically set your sauce spells to hot or cold, whichever will do more damage to the monster. (Without this spell, hot or cold damage is determined randomly with a 50% chance each use.)|
- Only worked with Sauceror spells.
- Having this skill meant that your sauce spells would do double damage to most elemental monsters (except Hot monsters, who will always take normal damage).
- When you were fighting a non-elemental monster, if you had any equipment or effects that boost hot or cold spell damage (Heart of Orange, enchantlers, foon of frigidity, etc) this skill would choose whichever element has the highest bonus and thus would deal the most damage.
- This skill used to add additional damage to all sauce spells, but this effect was removed with the arrival of NS13.
- Codex of Capsaicin Conjuration, Gazpacho's Glacial Grimoire and other items that change the element of sauceror spells would override Immaculate Seasoning.
- Did not take into account Mother Slime's in-combat acquired resistances.
- Also did not take into account the Video Game Boss's elemental immunity, if it is generated with one.
- Replaced by Irrepressible Spunk on November 14th, 2013.