(In-game plural: ice-cold Willers)
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- Tavern Cellar
- Staring Down the Barrel (3-5)
- Orcish Frat House (In Disguise)
- White Men Shouldn't Drink
- A Barroom Brawl
- Plastered frat orc
- Skeleton with a mop
- handful of drink tickets (without Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-3)
- handful of drink tickets (while wearing Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-5)
- roll of drink tickets (while wearing Frat Boy Ensemble) (0-8)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (90 Meat)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- From inventory:
|You guzzle the bottle of Willer. Willer Time, indeed!|
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
- Until March 24th, 2006, this item bore the same icon as the ice-cold Sir Schlitz, and both were simply called "ice-cold beer".
- Bottles of ice-cold Willer cannot be used with a beer cartilage to make an ice-cold six-pack.
- "Willer Time" is a play on the slogan used by the Miller Brewing Company, "It's Miller time".
- "The Champagne of Beers" was a slogan used in one Miller Beer marketing campaign.
- "Willer" beer is a reference to the The Kentucky Fried Movie, which contains an advertisement for it.
- In an episode of "The Simpsons" Duff makes a champagne and markets it as "the beer of champagnes"
|ice-cold fotie | ice-cold Sir Schlitz | ice-cold Willer|
|TOP 10 ice-cold Willer collections|
6. Jistbug - 23574 | 7. Wolfman X - 20681 | 8. PlastikObst - 18122 | 9. Mud Duck - 17435 | 10. snivlem - 16666
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings