| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Skulls can't help but grin;|
in addition to that, he
sure does talk a lot.
Increases stat gains from combat.
Ability: Increases stat gains from combat like a Blood-Faced Volleyball and attacks enemies in addition.
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* Staggers* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- <name> rants about his plans to take over the world, but since his mouth is full of your opponent, you can't understand him. (Incidentally, he does X damage.)
- <name> bites your opponent for X damage. "What's eatin' you, Chief?" he chortles.
- With a hollow *clonk*, <name> headbutts your foe for X damage.
- "What a perfectly good waste of arms and legs, or analogues thereof," <name> sneers at your opponent, before biting them for X damage.
- <name> lays into your opponent with a string of elaborate curses and put-downs, dealing X damage to their ego.
- After combat:
- <name> searches around for some undead babes to leer at. He's very good at leering.
- <name> makes a few oblique references to the fact that the two of you have been friends for thousands of years, even though you're pretty sure that's not actually the case.
- <name> hums a few snatches of old pirate sea shanties.
- <name> rants a little about all the changes he'll make when he rules the world. You refrain from asking how he intends to do that without any arms.
- "Alas, poor <name>..."
- "What? I'm right here."
- "Oh, sorry."
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- From atop your hat, <name> makes some incredibly lewd accusations about your opponent's mother. He blushes and takes 15-25 damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> appears over your shoulder and starts making lewd suggestions and wolf-whistling at your opponent. It takes 15-25 damage from embarrassment and horror.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> has no eyelids to wink, but he looks very dapper in his Tam
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> hovers around the maypole, complaining that it's no fun without any girls.
- With wax lips equipped:
- "Pucker up, ladies!" <name> leers. "These lips were made for kissing!"
- Damage inflicted ranges from (w+2)/2 to (w+2), where w is the weight of the familiar.
- The familiar is an homage to Morte from Planescape: Torment.
- This familiar is also an homage to Murray, the talking skull from The Curse of Monkey Island.
- This item isn't an homage to Bob, a character from The Dresden Files, but may become so once Riff gets around to reading those books and maybe adding something.