A huge puff of steam billows out of the town well. Then the rocks that make the well's sides start to glow red, and a white-hot zombie crawls its way out of the well and towards you. Well, well, well, you're in quite the predicament.
Her entire head bursts into flames and she headbutts you. Oh, man, she must've had one of them combustible heads. Eek! Ow! Ugh! (hot damage)
She roasts a marshmallow over her abs, then hurls it at you, where it sticks and burns like napalm. Ooh! Argh! Ugh! (hot damage)
She breathes fire at you! No, wait, she just spit a couple of flaming teeth at you. Still hurts, though. Ugh! Eek! Ow! (hot damage)
She gives you a kiss with her flaming lips. You know how she keeps a fire burning on her lips? She uses Vaseline. Eek! Argh! Oof! (hot damage)
She punches you with a flaming fist. Flaming Fist is the name of my Judas Priest cover band. Ouch! Eek! Ugh! (hot damage)
She shoves the burning embers of her arm stump into your <solar plexus>, while kicking you in the <calf> with her burning leg. Then she noms your brain with her flaming teeth. Flaming teeth? Ow! Ugh! Ow! Ugh! (hot damage)
Her entire head bursts into flames. She's hard to get to know, but she's easy to spot in a crowd.
She roasts a marshmallow over her abs. You're impressed and slightly nauseated by the feat.
She tries to breathe fire at you, but you point out zombies don't, as a general rule, breathe.
She tries to kick you with a flaming foot, but the force of the kick makes the flame go out.
She tries to kiss you with her flaming lips, but you tell her she's ego tripping at the gates of hell.
She tries to punch you with a flaming fist, but misses. Flaming Fist is the name of my Judas Priest cover band.
She notices the burning embers of her arm stump are about to go out, and fans the flames to keep them going. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: hothammer (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Mark of the Zombie (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Freddy Kruegerand (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Dreadsylvanian Almanac page (?% chance)*|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
Occurs at Dreadsylvanian Village
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The Freddy Kruegerand and Dreadsylvanian Almanac page drops are not affected by item drop modifiers. They are similar to the beer lens drop and drops from crates. In particular, they can still drop after being stomped.
- If any elements are banished, hitting a hot Dreadsylvanian causes damage:
- Augh. Up close it's even hotter!
|You lose Y hit points. (hot damage)|
- Getting hit by a Dreadsylvanian zombie in combat causes a loss of N turns of your top N effects, giving one of the messages:
- That last piece of brain the zombie chewed on seemed to have been an important one.
- If the zombie would just quit chewing on your brain for a second, you'd be able to upshot the canneloni.
- All the zombie wants to do is eat your brains, and stopping it from doing so is making it hard to concentrate.
- The zombie's constant brain-chewing is making it hard for you to concentrate.
- The zombie noms on a fairly important area of your brain, making you feel encyclopedia tatershock.
- The zombie asks if it can eat your eyes. You're startled by such an unreasonable request, and forget one of your effects.
- It's a little hard to brain when someone's eating your brain. You feel your concentration slipping.
- All the brain-chewing going on is making you a little banana flywheel.
- The zombie bites right into your brain, making it hard to tacorhythmic genocide.
- The zombie bites the part of your brain that was holding a particular effect. You wince as you feel it dissipate.
|You lose some of an effect: ... something (N Adventures)|
- N is the number of times the monsters in the Dreadsylvanian Village have been modified by a noncombat in the current run.
- The name, image, and introduction text of this monster are all randomly selected: