Ah, what could be tastier than an insect dipped in bee spit? Locusts and honey have long been the favorite food of crazy camel-fur-wearing prophets everywhere, and now you, too, can see what all the fuss is about. Yummy!
(In-game plural: honey-dipped locusts)
- The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert
- plaque of locusts
- Hugo, the Weaver (Occurs with Palmist Paraphernalia equipped)
|You crunch down on the locust, trying to focus on the honey, rather than on the insect bits. You feel revitalized, invigorated, and prophetic in equal proportions.|
- This item and its description refer to John the Baptist from the Bible, a prophet who wore camel fur and ate honey and locusts.
- This may also be a reference to certain insects being dipped in honey as snacks.
- In some cultures (for example, among the Igbo of Nigeria, according to author Chinua Achebe's book Things Fall Apart), locusts are considered a delicious snack.
- Technically, honey is bee vomit, not spit.
|TOP 10 honey-dipped locust collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 906 | 7. PlastikObst - 872 | 8. Magister30 - 717 | 9. kirByllAmA - 662 | 10. Nanimonai3 - 585
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings