You're not really sure what this is, but it seems really, really important. Better get it to the Council right away.
Cannot be traded or discarded
: There Can Be Only One
- The Lower Chambers
- Ed the Undying (one-time drop)
- The name of this item refers to an object or item in film or storytelling which drives the plot but has very little relevance outside of the story. Often, the contents or identity of a MacGuffin are never revealed. Popular MacGuffins include the brick in Brick, the Maltese Falcon in The Maltese Falcon, the business formula in The Spanish Prisoner and the contents of the briefcase in Pulp Fiction.
- The webcomic goats refers to the "Holy MacGuffin" in this episode from 2002.
- The plural form of this is a reference to Highlander, where after one Immortal is killed, the one who is victorious exclaims, "There can be only one!"
- This item looks like the Question Block from the Super Mario video game series.