Hodgman's Regal Frippery
Outfit number: 47
The Hodgman's Regal Frippery is an outfit.
|Hat:||Hodgman's porkpie hat|
|Pants:||Hodgman's lobsterskin pants|
|Accessory:||Hodgman's bow tie|
- Trick-or-Treating in this outfit may yield a roll of Hob-Os.
- This outfit allows you to get the Hobo Glyph Tattoo from the Pretentious Artist.
- Allows use of the skill Summon hobo underling, 5 times per day
- Each piece of this outfit grants "+25 Hobo Power", totaling 100 Hobo Power with the outfit bonus. By equipping one of Hodgman's off-hand items, Hobo Power is converted into a specific bonus:
- Hodgman's metal detector -- item drops
- Hodgman's garbage sticker -- Meat from monsters
- Hodgman's varcolac paw -- bonus melee damage
- Hodgman's cane -- HP/MP regeneration
- Hodgman's harmonica -- bonus ranged damage
- Hodgman's almanac -- spell damage
- Hodgman's imaginary hamster -- Meat, items, and HP/MP regeneration
- The tattoo is the astrological symbol for Uranus (♅), the favored planet of the hobos in John Hodgman's The Areas of My Expertise.