Hockey stick of furious angry rage
This hockey stick is imbued with the concentrated essence of everything that makes hockey hockey. Just looking at it makes you see red. Red like the Canadian flag. Which also makes you angry when you look at it, but for different reasons.
(In-game plural: hockey sticks of furious angry rage)
- The Raffle House
- Pulverizing this item yields an ultimate wad.
- This item used to be important to speed ascension strategy, due to the extra stat points gained from its powerful monster level enchantment. A speed ascension attempted without any hockey sticks was called a "Teflon" run (no-stick, get it?).
- This item may be based on the Dungeons & Dragons item, the Hockey stick of Holy Terror.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on January 16, 2008.
|TOP 10 hockey stick of furious angry rage collections|
6. Parastra - 3 | 7. Derek_M_Taylor - 3 | 8. coyotik - 3 | 9. Rusty Cell - 2 | 10. PaperCut - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Ultra Rares - edit|
|17-ball | Counterclockwise Watch | crazy bastard sword | Dallas Dynasty Falcon Crest shield | hockey stick of furious angry rage | hypnodisk | incredibly dense meat gem | optimal spreadsheet | Platinum Yendorian Express Card | Repaid diaper | Talisman of Baio | Talisman of Bakula | The Nuge's favorite crossbow|