Several skills are only available via Hobopolis drops:
- Each type of elemental hobo can drop two books that grant powerful but costly combat skills.
- Elemental zone minibosses sometimes drop Accordion Thief songs that are restricted to 10 casts per day, can only be cast on players at least level 15, and can only be cast by Accordion Thieves.
- Hodgman occasionally drops one of four journals, each granting a passive skill.
Like skills available from your guild, these skills may be made permanent through ascension.
Additionally, each outfit dropped by the various bosses grants a special combat skill while adventuring in Hobopolis.
When adventuring in Hobopolis with Hodgman's Regal Frippery equipped:
- Summon hobo underling
From Hodgman, The Hoboverlord:
- Hodgman's journal 1: The Lean Times
- Hodgman's journal 2: Entrepreneurythmics
- Hodgman's journal 3: Pumping Tin
- Hodgman's journal 4: View From The Big Top
When adventuring in Hobopolis with Pyretic Panhandler Paraphernalia equipped:
From the Hot hobo:
From Ol' Scratch:
When adventuring in Hobopolis with Hyperborean Hobo Habiliments equipped:
From the Cold hobo:
When adventuring in Hobopolis with Vile Vagrant Vestments equipped:
From the Stench hobo:
When adventuring in Hobopolis with Dire Drifter Duds equipped:
From the Spooky hobo:
When adventuring in Hobopolis with Tawdry Tramp Togs equipped:
From the Sleaze hobo:
Elf Alley (physical; Crimbo 2010)
From the Hobelf: