Hjodor's Guide to Arctic Dalmatians
Unlike his better-known brother, Hjodor only really cared about one thing. And that thing was model trains. But model trains are expensive, so he was forced to write books about arctic dalmatians to earn the money to buy all of his flocking and HO-gauge potatoes and stuff.
(In-game plural: copies of Hjodor's Guide to Arctic Dalmatians)
- First time:
|You read the guidebook. It turns out arctic dalmatians have been extinct for millenia, but the book goes into such detail that you learn pretty much everything about them, including how to commune with their spirits. Neat!
You acquire a skill: Frigidalmatian
- If you already know the skill:
|You already know more than anyone ever wanted to know about arctic dalmatians.|
- Hjodor's better known brother writes Fodor's Travel Guides.
- Arctic dalmatians are the direwolves of Game of Thrones.
- The HO-gauge models are the miniature cities in the opening credits of Game of Thrones.
|TOP 10 Hjodor's Guide to Arctic Dalmatians collections|
6. Sakura Rurouni - 6 | 7. Pastahead - 6 | 8. jadefishes - 5 | 9. Sephiroth84 - 5 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings