History of Loathing (2019)
These pages shall contain the history of the Kingdom of Loathing.
For an annotated list of changes to the game, see Changes.
|Table of contents|
|2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019|
January 01, 2019
- The Avatar of Sneaky Pete can't be dropped during the first three days. For reasons. The 9 of you that were going to do that this year, sorry.
January 02, 2019
- Thanks to an generous endowment from the Loathing Diamond Society, the museum was able to build a fifth floor to display the growing collection of standard ascension annual displays.
- January's Item-of-the-Month, the Kramco Industries packing carton, is now available in Mr. Store. Get out there and grind some sausage!
January 04, 2019
- The grinder interface now reports how many units each item will yield.
January 07, 2019
- A dictionary can now be found in the library, making the Baron's quest finishable again. The one in Spookyraven Manor, not the one across from the Sleazy Back Alley.
- 2018's Standard gear is now available in The Armory and Leggery if you have the proper currency.
January 08, 2019
- Turning the chore wheel in the Castle in the Clouds in the Sky no longer takes a turn, so people can stop doing the horrible dumb optimization trick it led to.
|History of Loathing||2003||2004||2005||2006||2007||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|