History of Loathing (2018)
These pages shall contain the history of the Kingdom of Loathing.
For an annotated list of changes to the game, see Changes.
|Table of contents|
|2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018|
January 01, 2018
- 2018's Familiar-of-the-Year is now available in Mr. Store. January's Item-of-the-Month will be coming along any day now. Tomorrow, let's say.
- Let's say Today is Tomorrow and January's Item-of-the-Month, January's Garbage Tote, is now in Mr. Store.
- In celebration of International Nerf Day, the amount of Meat that can be earned from fights that don't take an Adventure has been capped.
- In celebration of Slightly Later in the Afternoon on International Nerf Day, spleen items that give Adventures are no longer a thing in Ronin or Hardcore, via various tweaks and twerks.
January 02, 2018
- That leftover cheer? Those spare warehouse keys? Maybe take a look at them in your inventory. (wink, wink)
January 03, 2018
- PvP Fights remaining now reset to 10 when you ascend, instead of when you break your stone. Congrats, premature PvP consumable ingesters.
January 14, 2018
- That thing about PvP fights reseting when you ascend instead of breaking your stone, forget you ever saw that trivial. ;)
January 20, 2018
- The "things I can use" inventory filter now understands the new rules regarding level 13+ items and hardcore/ronin.
- Hi Meins now have a level requirement of 12. Yay!
February 01, 2018
- February's Item-of-the-Month isn't quite ready yet, so it's going to be a bit late. Sorry!
February 07, 2018
- February's Latest-Ever-Item-of-the-Month is finally available! Hotstuff is very sorry about the delay.
February 14, 2018
- It's a new challenge path -- Pocket Familiars. You already caught 'em all, now go force them to fight for you!
March 02, 2018
- March's Item-of-the-Month is going to be released on Monday, because Jick didn't want to draw all of the stuff Riff made him draw for it. Jick is sorry.
March 06, 2018
- March's Item-of-the-Month is now in Mr. Store. Grab a Pokéfam Guide to Capturing All of Them and capture all of them!
March 27, 2018
- Breaking news: thwaitgold is now Thwaitgold in the two most recent statues. Also, something about a monorail.
April 03, 2018
- Jick's sinuses and lungs are on the mend and work on the IotM is proceeding apace. We expect to be able to release it by the end of the week.
April 06, 2018
- April's Item-of-the-Month is basically finished, but so much stuff went in at the last minute that I'll feel a lot better if we can get another weekend's worth of testing in before release. Look forward to this behemoth on Monday. -Jick
April 9, 2018
- April's Item-of-the-Month is now available in Mr. Store. It unlocks FantasyRealm, a realm of fantasy available via the newly-opened LyleCo Monorail.
May 1, 2018
- May's Item-of-the-Month, the God Lobster Egg, is now in Mr. Store. All Hail our new Crustaceous Overlord!
May 15, 2018
- Guess what happened last night? The new seasonal challenge path, G-Lover, was released! Get going! Grab a Garland of Greatness!
June 1, 2018
- June's Item-of-the-Month, the SongBoom BoomBox, is now available in Mr. Store. Rock Out!
June 5, 2018
- West of Loathing is out now on the Nintendo Switch eShop! (It's also on Steam or GOG if you prefer.)
June 13, 2018
- It's Tuesday somewhere. A handful of monsters drop new spleen items. And a handful more will soon.
|History of Loathing||2003||2004||2005||2006||2007||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018|