History of Loathing (2018)
These pages shall contain the history of the Kingdom of Loathing.
For an annotated list of changes to the game, see Changes.
|Table of contents|
|2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018|
January 01, 2018
- 2018's Familiar-of-the-Year is now available in Mr. Store. January's Item-of-the-Month will be coming along any day now. Tomorrow, let's say.
- Let's say Today is Tomorrow and January's Item-of-the-Month, January's Garbage Tote, is now in Mr. Store.
- In celebration of International Nerf Day, the amount of Meat that can be earned from fights that don't take an Adventure has been capped.
- In celebration of Slightly Later in the Afternoon on International Nerf Day, spleen items that give Adventures are no longer a thing in Ronin or Hardcore, via various tweaks and twerks.
January 02, 2018
- That leftover cheer? Those spare warehouse keys? Maybe take a look at them in your inventory. (wink, wink)
January 03, 2018
- PvP Fights remaining now reset to 10 when you ascend, instead of when you break your stone. Congrats, premature PvP consumable ingesters.
January 14, 2018
- That thing about PvP fights reseting when you ascend instead of breaking your stone, forget you ever saw that trivial. ;)
January 20, 2018
- The "things I can use" inventory filter now understands the new rules regarding level 13+ items and hardcore/ronin.
- Hi Meins now have a level requirement of 12. Yay!
February 01, 2018
- February's Item-of-the-Month isn't quite ready yet, so it's going to be a bit late. Sorry!
February 07, 2018
- February's Latest-Ever-Item-of-the-Month is finally available! Hotstuff is very sorry about the delay.
March 02, 2018
- March's Item-of-the-Month is going to be released on Monday, because Jick didn't want to draw all of the stuff Riff made him draw for it. Jick is sorry.
|History of Loathing||2003||2004||2005||2006||2007||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018|