|No tiny dancer|
chubby pirouettes en pointe
She is too-too cool.
Attacks enemies, increases Meat and item drops
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|
- Regular message(s):
- <name> does a high kick that's a little too high, revealing things that should never be seen. Fortunately, she's facing him, not you, so he gets the X damage.
- <monster> is too entranced (or bored) by the hippo ballet to attack this round.
- <name> challenges it to a pirouetting contest. It forgets to spot, and ends up pretty dizzy by the time it loses.
Monster attack power reduced by X Monster defense reduced by Y
- After Combat:
- <name> does a series of perfect ballet poses. "If only I knew a dark-skinned hippo who could teach me how to combine urban dance with my ballet," she sighs, blinking wistfully.
- <name> does a jeté and lands nimbly, but with earth-shaking force. She bows as you applaud, and winks saucily.
- <name> does a dozen pirouettes in a row. "It'd be easier to keep my balance if I had some kind of frilly little skirt to wear," she says, and winks mischievously.
- <name> goes up en pointe and tiptoes around you. "I hope I didn't step on any tulips," she says, winking.
- Instead of ballet, <name> just jogs in place until she's drenched with sweat. "My," she says, "I'm dancing like I've never danced before!" She winks once she sees that you've caught the reference.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <Name> tips you a wink beneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <Name> does a pas de un around the Maypole. Next time, you should join her!
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles through the wax lips, as the little bird that cleans her teeth tries to figure out how to get into her mouth.
- When entered in Hide and Seek:
- Hippo ballerinas are dancers, not hiders.
- Acts 50% of the time, split evenly between all 3 actions.
- Damage ranges from floor(wt/2)+1 to wt+1
- Delevelling ranges from 1 to floor(wt/4)
- The first post-combat message refers to the film Save the Last Dance.
- As with the hatchling, the third post-combat message (and others) refers to the, uh, firestorm of controversy over the Hippo Ballet To You adventure.
- The last post-combat message references the film Flashdance as well as the song "Maniac."
- The haiku refers to the Elton John song "Tiny Dancer".