Hey Deze map
(In-game plural: Hey Deze maps)
|You follow the Hey Deze Map, and make your way to Satan's chamber in the center of Hey Deze.
"Hmm," says Satan. "I don't hear any good music. That's not a good sign."
Satan then grabs you by the pants and neck and forcibly ejects you from Hey Deze...
|You follow the Hey Deze Map, and make your way to the chamber of the Dark Lord.
"Oh, evil satan,
you palindromically haiku.
You begin to play your Heavy Metal Sonata on your Heavy Metal Thunderrr Guitarrr. Satan likes it so much that he oscillates it until all of Hey Deze rings with the dark refrain.
"Your song has pleased me greatly. I will reward you with some of my crazy imps, to do your bidding."
- Used in obtaining a Pagoda.
- "Hey Deze" is a reference to Hades, the underworld in Greek mythology, and also the God of the Dead who resides there.
- "Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas" was the name of the second disc of the reissue of Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger record in 1992.
- The palindromic haiku previously appeared in an asymmetric.net post on September 25, 2000.
- The item description contains a reference to the famous line, "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here," from Dante's Inferno.
- "I don't hear any good music" is a reference to a Christian rock song by Larry Norman, entitled "Why Should the Devil have All the Good Music?".
|TOP 10 Hey Deze map collections|
6. Telepe - 1 | 7. LotsaHair - 1 | 8. FANATIX - 1 | 9. Musica - 1 | 10. Leonich - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings