This is a shining jewel, made by the Pork Elves in the Times of Old. Its many meaty facets twinkle with magical potential. It smells like Muscle.
(In-game plural: hamethysts)
- dark hamethyst ring
- filigreed hamethyst earring
- filigreed hamethyst necklace
- filigreed hamethyst ring
- hamethyst earring
- hamethyst necklace
- hamethyst ring
- vial of hamethyst juice
- flask of hamethyst juice
- jug of hamethyst juice
- hamethyst-handled sixgun
- May be found when mining Inside of Itznotyerzitz Mine in a square that does not twinkle.
- This is used to make Muscle jewelry.
- Used to be able to make a hamethyst bracelet, but no longer.
- The Baconstone, Hamethyst, and Porquoise may be a reference to the three Silmarils in J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion. The Kingdom's jewels were forged by the legendary Pork Elves as the Silmarils were forged by the legendary Light Elves.
- This item's name is a portmanteau of the meat "ham" and gemstone "amethyst".
|baconstone | hamethyst | porquoise|
|TOP 10 hamethyst collections|
6. Pastahead - 703 | 7. Wilbur - 675 | 8. JAD - 500 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 480 | 10. PurplePK - 469
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings