This is a fish that is far too rotten to use in a traditional fish-slapping dance, so you've decided to use it as a weapon. Why? Well, y'know, just for kicks.
Type: weapon (2-handed fish)
Damage: 20 - 40
Muscle Required: 85
Selling Price: 350 Meat.
(In-game plural: halibut)
- The Marinara Trench
- fisherfish (only if you have asked Grandpa about fisherfish)
- rockfish stomach (0-2)
- This weapon will instantly meet the Stench Damage and Sleaze Damage requirements for both the Malodorous and Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge trophies.
- At some point before July 12, 2013, the description was modified from reading "Why? Well, just for the halibut." to "Why? Well, y'know, just for kicks."
- The Fish-Slapping Dance is a classic Monty Python sketch.
- "...just for the halibut" is a play on words, sounding like "just for the hell of it."
|TOP 10 halibut collections|
6. canniBALLS - 81 | 7. Yatsufusa - 69 | 8. Nikademus - 56 | 9. eav - 54 | 10. TheManStark - 50
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings