For the similarly named monster encounter, see Grouper groupie.
|Friendly dancing fish|
a little bit too friendly?
I'd keep my distance.
Increases item drops from monsters
Can breathe underwater
Ability: Increases item drops like a fairy, breathes underwater
Throne/Bjorn: +20% Meat from Monsters, sometimes deals Sleaze Damage
Hatchling: grouper fangirl
Familiar-Specific Equipment: gill rings
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> blows chocolate-flavored kisses at it, for 15-25 damage. And by 'chocolate,' I mean 'herpes.'
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> makes flirty kissy-faces at your opponent, who takes 15-25 from heaving shudders.
- End of combat:
- <name> shakes her dorsal fin, and her pectoral fins, to music only she can hear. If you were a fish, it'd probably be a little titillating, so thank goodness you're not a fish.
- <name> does a little shimmy-and-shake to celebrate your victory. It's a little skanky, even if you're into fish. Not that I'm into fish.
- <name> wiggles her pectoral fins seductively. Good lord, that sounds like the opening line of the worst Free Willy fanfic ever.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> gives you a suggestive wink from beneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> shimmies around the Maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> smiles a little too broadly from under the Wax Lips.
- When entered in an Ultimate Cage Match:
- Grouper groupies are lovers of fighters, not fighters of lovers.
- A grouper is a subfamily of fish, and a groupie is a slang term for a female music fan.
- Free Willy is a 1993 film that centers around the friendship of a boy and an orca.