This snowcone is not only green when summer's here, but also when 'tis cold and drear. You know, 'drear' isn't really a word, is it? It seems like someone was pressed for time and just wanted to make a cheap rhyme. Whereas some of us can rhyme without even trying to. Anyway, this snowcone's a brilliant green. It's the greenest confection that you've ever seen.
(In-game plural: snowcones green)
- Summon Snowcone
- If your tongue is not colored:
|You eat the green snowcone. Your tongue turns a brilliant shade of envy. Be careful, or people will think you're jealous of the rhyme and the rhyme routine.|
- If your tongue is already colored:
|Your mouth is still cold from the last snowcone you ate. Try again later.|
- The item description references the lyrics from the first verse of the traditional Christmas carol "O Christmas Tree": "Not only green when summer's here / But also when 'tis cold and drear."
- "Jealous of the rhyme and the rhyme routine" is a reference to the song "Intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys.
|TOP 10 green snowcone collections|
6. MagFitch - 1467 | 7. Tibbiara - 1466 | 8. kirByllAmA - 1276 | 9. Wraithtech - 953 | 10. Logmo - 930
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|purple | green | orange | red | blue | black|
|Snowcone Effects ([Color] Tongue)|