This bright green rocket advertises itself as a "LUCKY MAKE ROCKET WITH GREEN BURST". There's a poorly-drawn leprechaun on the side, who looks either ecstatic or horrified at the prospect of being exploded for your entertainment.
(In-game plural: green rockets)
- On first use:
|You light the fuse and back away as the rocket launches into the air and explodes -- with GREEN BURST, as advertised. As the sparks shower down on you, it turns out they were mixed with... leaves? Weird|
- After setting off another firework:
|You've already celebrated the Fourth of Bor, and now it's time to get back to work.|
- If used on any day other than the Fourth of Bor:
|Sorry, but these particular fireworks are illegal on any day other than the Fourth of Bor. And the law is a worthy institution, and you should respect and obey it, no matter what.|
- You may use another firework after ascending.
- Makes the user's public profile page green with green firework effects until rollover.
- This firework was added on Dependence Day LII, which was also St. Sneaky Pete's Day.
|TOP 10 green rocket collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 10174 | 7. Spramen - 10100 | 8. DiscoToon - 10033 | 9. Splotz - 10000 | 10. Pastahead - 7501
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings