Great Ball of Frozen Fire
Goodness gracious, this is the strangest thing you've seen in many moons. It looks like someone hurled a mystical fireball at an opponent, and that opponent hurled a mystic iceball right back, and somehow the two of them became fused together. Flames crackle inside of it, and frost crackles on the outside. You could snap trying to pop this thing open!
(In-game plural: Great Balls of Frozen Fire)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You squeeze the frozen flame. It burns! It burns!
You drop it, and it quickly re-freezes into a new object.
|Great Ball of Frozen Fire meltables|
- January 2007's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Can be melted into a variety of useful forms. Not usable in Hardcore.
- You must have Torso Awaregness for an item to melt into the flaming pink shirt.
- Melting and re-melting do not consume adventures.
- If you take more damage than you have hit points remaining, you will receive Beaten Up for four turns instead of the usual three.
- You can re-melt the Great Ball of Frozen Fire as many times as you like. However, you lose HP each time. You can continue to re-melt it even if you have 0 HP.
- Like the iceberglet, once melted, it will not melt back into the original Great Ball of Frozen Fire.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 19, 2008.
- The item's name and description are a reference to the song "Great Balls of Fire" by Otis Blackwell and Jerry Lee Lewis.
- This might also be a reference to the Frozen Flame, an artifact of great importance to the plot of the games Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross.
- Snap, Crackle and Pop are the mascots for Kellogg's Rice Krispies.
|TOP 10 Great Ball of Frozen Fire collections|
6. ImmortalDragon55 - 5 | 7. Grandpa Fussandput - 5 | 8. Slap101 - 5 | 9. hagrid333 - 4 | 10. Ashtar the Second - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
yuletide troll chrysalis
| Great Ball of Frozen Fire
| Succeeded by:|
Libram of Candy Heart Summoning