Your body is freaking out because it wants you to take more goofballs. You can't stop shaking, and you can't concentrate. It's really, really unpleasant.
All Attributes -10%
- Automatically at rollover, if you took goofballs and had their effect run out/removed the previous day. (30 Adventures)
- This effect has a "noremove" flag. By default, noremove effects cannot be removed by Effect Removers. Taking another bottle of goofballs will cure withdrawal, though that means you'll get it again the next day...
- Good places to burn turns of this effect would be the Cake shaped arena, the Campground, and so on...
- As of NS13, the Naughty Sorceress no longer debuffs Goofball Withdrawal when engaged in combat.
- Also occurs when the Hopped Up on Goofballs effect is removed with soft green echo eyedrop antidote.
- Will not occur if Hopped Up on Goofballs effect is granted by the ittah bittah hookah and is set to expire.
- On August 20th, 2012, the effect was reduced from -50% to All Attributes for 100 adventures.