Golden Mr. Accessory
This is an accessory. A really, really nice one.
(In-game plural: Golden Mr. Accessories)
- Gives you The Smile of Mr. A. skill, which can be used up to five times a day to bestow 40 turns of The Smile of Mr. A. on another character (but not yourself). If the recipient has ascended at least once, they will instead receive a box of sunshine which, if they are not in Ronin or Hardcore, they can open to receive the effect when it is most convenient for them.
- Merely having the Golden Mr. Accessory in your inventory, closet, Hagnk's, or Display Case gives you the power to bestow smiles.
- Multiple GMAs allow for five smiles each: ten would give you fifty.
- Cannot be equipped when you are in Hardcore.
- On January 7, 2006, the 5/day limit on the skill The Smile of Mr. A. mysteriously vanished. It subsequently reappeared shortly afterward.
- On June 12, 2006, the requirement that a player not be engaged in combat to receive a Smile of Mr. A. (or box of sunshine) was removed.
|TOP 10 Golden Mr. Accessory collections|
6. MsNicole - 12 | 7. GT1 - 10 | 8. TheForce - 10 | 9. Josssshua - 9 | 10. Clubbrz L337 - 9
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings