God Lobster (monster)
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Hit Points||75% of Defense|
|Attack||Scales to Moxie|
|Defense||Scales to Muscle|
|Monster Parts||claw, tail, tentacle, thorax|
It appears that the God Lobster does not appreciate your challenge. Maybe you can take him down a peg by temporarily inconveniencing his corporeal form. A tiny peg.
The God Lobster turns his eye stalks to you, and you feel your soul shrivel. Argh! (spooky damage)
You find yourself clacked firmly between two giant lobster claws. Argh! Eek! Ugh! Ooh! Ow! Argh!
You are wracked with pain as the God Lobster makes you understand the plight of endless boiled lobsters. Eek! (hot damage)
The God Lobster grabs you in his claw and holds you in his terrifying presence. (CRITICAL HIT!) Ow! (spooky damage)
The God Lobster turns his eye stalks towards you, but you duck out his view.
You dodge out of the way as two giant lobster claws converge on your location.
You feel the air around you heat up and you think you smell Thermidor.
The God Lobster stares at you meaningfully... but you choose not catch his drift. (FUMBLE!)
- Has a spooky aura:
- You feel a terrible awe as you face the God Lobster, and it saps your strength for X damage.
You lose some hit points. (spooky damage)
- If fought via Dish of Clarified Butter, blocks familiar actions (fighting the God Lobster as your active familiar suppresses its effects by default):
- Your familiars aren't willing to go up against the God Lobster
- Picture changes with the currently used familiar equipment:
- Stats change depending on familiar equipment:
- Base: ?
- Scepter: Scales to stats + 10
- Ring: Scales to stats + 20
- Rod: Scales to stats + 30, 50?% physical, 25% elemental resistance
- Robe: Scales to stats + 40, some hefty soft damage caps or resistance (on the order of 60%)
- Crown: Scales to stats + 50, 80% physical, 90% elemental resistance, stun resistant but not stagger resistant.