Gnorman, the Supertinker
Hello there, Tall One. My name is Gnorman. Would you like me to tinker something for you?
- Successful tinkering:
- Gnorman deftly assembles your items into something new.
- "Here you are, Tall One. Enjoy!"
- Unsuccessful tinkering:
- I can't turn those particular items into anything interesting, Tall One. Try something else, maybe?
- Trying to tinker less than three items or use an item you don't have:
- You don't have ogne of those items, Tall One.
- Be warned that flanges and clockwork keys have approximately a 3% drop rate. This can be quite discouraging to would-be supertinkerers.
- In a Zombie Slayer run, Gnorman is not available:
- Gnorman's hut is empty. It looks like the gnomes decided that a zombie apocalypse was a pretty good time to start living that gnomadic lifestyle again. And who can blame them?
- The gnome's name may be a reference to Norman in Robert Rankin's "Brentford Triangle" series, who is constantly tinkering in his house, creating bizarre machinery.
- The title of the movie A Gnome Named Gnorm might explain all the extra g's.