Give Your Opponent the Stinkeye
Give Your Opponent the StinkeyeType: Combat
MP Cost: 0
|Source:||Equipping a stinky cheese eye|
|Effect:||Ends combat without using an adventure and removes target monster from the queue for 10 adventures.|
|Against a single monster:
You fix an extremely disdainful eye on your opponent with your stinky cheese eye. Deeply offended, <he> walks away in a huff.
Against a group monster:You fix an extremely disdainful eye on your opponents with your stinky cheese eye. Deeply offended, they walk away in some huffs.
- Can only be used once per day.
- Using this on any foe in Secret Tropical Island Volcano Lair ends combat without using an adventure, but the foe is not removed from the area. At the end of combat you get the message:
- As you leave the area, you catch sight of your opponent in the distance. Apparently he's realized that there isn't much of anywhere to run to on this little island, and is sheepishly wandering back to where he was before.
- Using this on either foe in Boss Bat's Lair ends combat without using an adventure, but the foe is not removed from the area. At the end of combat you get the message:
- Unfortunately this is a very small space and your opponent quickly returns.
- Unlike Creepy Grin, you can unequip the eye and the banished monster will stay away.