Giant amorphous blob (monster)
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Giant amorphous blob|
|Locations||using a giant amorphous blob|
I think this blob is probably bigger than anything you've ever fought, although depending on how long you've been around here that list has included elder gods and once the entire actual Kingdom itself? So I'm not totally sure.
Anyway, good luck! I'll be watching from very far away.
The blob slams into the ground, and you're crushed beneath the arm of a giant X. It's the deadliest high-five you've ever had. Ow! Ouch! Eek! Eek! Eek!
The blob slams a giant X into the ground, marking the spot where you got flattened by a giant blob. Ooh! Ooh! Oof! Eek! Argh!
The blob rumbles over you, crushing you flat. Along with most of the landscape. Ooh! Oof! Oof! Ow! Eek!
The blob rolls over onto you, crushing you beneath its unimaginable bulk. Oh wait, I guess it is imaginable. There's a picture and everything. But still, you know. Ouch! Oof! Ooh! Ooh! Ugh!
The blob slams into the ground, but fortunately you end up in the middle of a stack of giant Os.
The blob tries to roll over you, but you dodge. You dodge like five hundred feet to the left. Somehow.
The blob slams a giant O into the ground, missing you by about a hundred feet in every direction.
The blob wobbles mindlessly for a moment. The earth shakes, and nearby trees fall over. (FUMBLE!)
Occurs when using a giant amorphous blob.
- Immune to stuns and staggers.
- Hits you for 2000 HP on the first round. This is mitigated by Damage Absorption and Damage Reduction as usual.
- Deals a large amount of damage (quarter of max HP?) each round:
- The horrible blob roars and rears up, them slams down on you. The nice round Os do not really balance out the pointy Xs in terms of discomfort.
- The blob slams into you like a whole herd of giant OXen.
- The blob slams into you with the force of a freight train full of giant Xs and Os.
|You lose some hit points.|
- Defeating this entitles you to the Commemorative Replica Blob trophy.
- Losing this fight, gives you back 7-8 giant Os and 7-8 giant Xes with the message:
- The giant blob leaves a trail of Xs and Os as it slinks off.