|Eater of the dead|
Appetizing diet? No.
Good for you? Oh yes.
Restores HP and MP after combat
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|
- Regular message:
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> belches at <him>. If you're wondering what the breath of something that eats decaying flesh smells like, it smells like about 15-25 damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <Name> throws some of his leftover lunch at <him>. <Name>'s meals are bad enough -- just imagine what the bits he refused to eat must be like! (They're like 15-25 damage.)
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> finds some indigestible meat and passes it along to you.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> gibbers and does a squamous maypole dance.
- With wax lips equipped:
- Oddly enough, <name> grins ghuolishly with his wax lips. At least they hide what he's got stuck in his teeth.
- When entered in an Obstacle Course:
- <name> keeps getting distracted by nearby corpses, and takes an especially long time to get through the course.
- HP restore/MP restore ranges from floor((X+5)/2) to X+5, where X is the weight of the familiar. It will act 50% of the time.
- There exists a stuffed version of this familiar.