This is a cup of wine mulled in the heat of the center of a star. It remains a liquid at this temperature through sheer force of will.
(In-game plural: Getssh-Yous-Drunkssh)
|You pour the boiling wine down your unprepared gullet.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
- Or, if you have drunk one but have not gotten rid of the after-effect:
|You shouldn't drink one of those so soon after the last one.|
- For the next three combats after drinking a GYD, you will see the following message after combat (including after running away):
- The mulled wine you drank earlier continues to boil in your stomach.
|You lose X hit points. (hot damage)|
- X is equal to <your max HP> × max( 20 - <player level>, 1).
- If you are Beaten Up by the damage, additional messages after combats will stop occurring.
- At the end of your fourth survived combat after drinking a GYD, you will see the following message:
- The mulled wine in your stomach finally stops boiling long enough for it to be fully absorbed into your system.
|You gain 8-10 Adventures.|
- If you have Hotform active, the message is replaced with this and additional messages after combats will stop occurring:
- The mulled wine in your stomach dissolves into the fire that your stomach is made of.
|TOP 10 Gets-You-Drunk collections|
6. lupus4 - 10 | 7. Donavin69 - 10 | 8. Bruce Garetz - 9 | 9. whizdad - 9 | 10. Tibbiara - 8
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings