This is a garter worn by sorority nurses. When they encounter a wounded frat boy, they remove it, slowly and seductively, and then apply it to the wound. Nobody's quite sure if the healing effect is psychosomatic or not. Or if it's addict insane or not. Don't play that game.
(In-game plural: gauze garters)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- Naughty Sorority Nurse (2)
- Sorority Nurse (2)
- The Orcish Frat House (Wartime) (2 quarters)
- From inventory:
|You wrap the garter around one of your wounded limbs. You feel better, with sexy results!|
- In combat:
|You quickly wrap the garter around one of your wounded limbs. You feel better, with sexy results!|
- The "healing effect" description refers to The Prodigy's 1996 techno hit Breathe, which contains the lyrics, "Psychosomatic, addict, insane! / Come play my game..."
- The use of "With sexy results!" in the use messages refer to an episode of The Simpsons, in which Moe the bartender becomes a soap opera star and Homer spoils future storylines of the show on live TV, ending each spoiler with the words, "With sexy results!"
|TOP 10 gauze garter collections|
6. Poncho the Sane - 3744 | 7. Very Flash - 3738 | 8. Pithlit - 3262 | 9. Wraithtech - 2909 | 10. CapHector - 2651
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings