This is great for either fueling up your hog or starting a fire to roast a hog, depending on whether you're trying to start a luau or ruin one.
(In-game plural: gas cans)
|You cover your foe with gas and set him on fire. He takes X damage and is stunned by your cruelty.|
- Then, at the end of each round of combat (including the one in which the gas can was used):
- Your opponent continues to burn, suffering an additional X damage.
- Eventually, when damage is low enough:
- He then manages to stop being on fire.
- Causes decaying hot "poison" damage, dealing stat-based(?) in the first round, 100% of that two times on the first round and then 60% of the previous round's damage afterwards before eventually ending.
- Funkslinging causes each of the 'funkslung' gas cans each do 50% of the initial damage, then the decaying damage continues as usual. In other words, Funkslinging does not increase the total damage, but may be helpful if the opponent can block combat items.
|TOP 10 gas can collections|
6. tbell30 - 308 | 7. Nikademus - 236 | 8. SkullZMinus - 224 | 9. chacmool - 206 | 10. AnxiousHyrax - 173
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings