This is great for either fueling up your hog or starting a fire to roast a hog, depending on whether you're trying to start a luau or ruin one.
(In-game plural: gas cans)
|You cover your foe with gas and set him on fire. He takes X damage and is stunned by your cruelty.|
- Then, at the end of each round of combat (including the one in which the gas can was used):
- Your opponent continues to burn, suffering an additional X damage.
- Eventually, when damage is low enough:
- He then manages to stop being on fire.
- Causes decaying hot "poison" damage, dealing stat-based(?) in the first round, 100% of that on the first round and then 60% of the previous round's damage afterwards before eventually ending.
|TOP 10 gas can collections|
6. Lord Stefano - 10 | 7. Nikademus - 4 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 4 | 9. Sal the Rapacious - 3 | 10. kutzputter - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings