GameInformPowerDailyPro subscription card
(In-game plural: GameInformPowerDailyPro subscription cards)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
|You fill out the subscription card, and take it to the post office that's next door to the library that's across from the Sleazy Back Alley. As soon as you've dropped the card in the outgoing mail slot, the door opens and a mailman sticks his head out.|
Are you <username>? Mail for you.
or, if you are in Bad Moon
- When used with a correspondence active an additional message is shown:
- (Only one correspondent may be active at a time, your GameInformPowerDailyPro magazine subscription is now active and this may be changed in the Options Menu.)
- February 2013's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Get a new video game FAQ (that unlocks a sweet new dungeon) every day in your mailbox!
(this item shares a "slot" with your Pen Pal)
- In addition to when you use the subscription card, you will receive a GameInformPowerDailyPro magazine in the Correspondence section of your mailbox at rollover and on ascension.
- Only 1 Correspondence IOTM may be active at once, if you have used another correspondence item, you may choose which one you want to receive mail in the Eudora tab in Options menu.
- The name of the item is a mashup of various real-world video game magazines, including Game Informer, Nintendo Power, GameDaily, and GamePro. All except Game Informer ceased publication in 2011 or 2012.
|TOP 10 GameInformPowerDailyPro subscription card collections|
6. Antichoirist - 4 | 7. Draven1 - 3 | 8. Woahoho - 3 | 9. Thucber - 3 | 10. Hippie Dude - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| GameInformPowerDailyPro subscription card
| Succeeded by:|